Wellbeing @ Garonpark HAF Programme
Wellbeing at Garon park is offering a new and exciting holiday activity programme for 2021 as part of the HAF programme.
Situated on our 19 acre site we are inviting up to 60 children aged from 8 – 11 to join us on the following dates/times:
Monday to Thursday 4 days each week.
|2 August||9am – 1pm|
|9 August||9am – 1pm|
|16 August||9am – 1pm|
|23 August||9am – 1pm|
Participants will take part in a range of planned activities each day which will include:
- Every day will start with a walk round the site “the daily kilometre” followed by a drink and healthy snack.
- Sports – we are able to offer a range of general fitness activities including: football, cricket, golf, netball, rounders, dance, ball skills, and also access to the outside gym.
- Arts and Crafts – will be incorporated within the programme.
- Our Nature School – which can include access to a sensory garden, wild flower area, pond, Herbie, Bug hunts, den building, gardens and many more activities.
- Cooking, food nutrition and wellbeing – with the children learning about food, menus and healthy lifestyles alongside a range of cooking skills and preparing their own lunches.
Garon park offers a safe and secure site, easy access and drop off in a beautiful tranquil setting. We hope this activity programme will appeal to a wide range of children who will be looking forward to spending time outdoors, making new friends and sharing new experiences.
For more information please visit https://www.wisepay.co.uk/store/generic/template.asp?mID=439509&ACT=nav&extacc=1. Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.