- Working in partnership with local organisations and voluntary groups our aim is to design and develop a range of secure, private facilities targeted at health and wellbeing activities.
- Working in partnership to develop a programme of activities which will improve for the public benefit the health and wellbeing of local people.
- Provide a range of best practice volunteering opportunities in:
- The running of the charity
- The operation of the site
- Overseeing the activities run by the voluntary groups using the site.
- We will enhance the environmental and wildlife value of the site through the development of the new facilities and the programme of activities.